Re: The rxvt copyright
- To: Brian Mays <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Joey Hess <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: The rxvt copyright
- From: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 20:22:42 -0400
- Message-id: <19970910202242.32445@kite>
- In-reply-to: <m0x8wy4-000PwmC@tick>; from Brian Mays on Wed, Sep 10, 1997 at 08:18:41PM -0400
- References: <19970910200924.58539@kite> <m0x8wy4-000PwmC@tick>
Brian Mays wrote:
> Thanks. Did someone actually contact him and ask him about xvt and the copyright?
No. I was planning to, but I orphaned kde soon after (kde includes a rxvt
derivative), and so I never have.
see shy jo
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .