Re: Tetris packages - need a less-trademarked name

Jim Pick wrote:
> We've got zillions of tetris and tetris-like games.  What should we
> relabel/rename them as?  T*tris, tetris-like, ???

It shouldn't contain the string "tetris", since this is trademarked and
they're being annoying about anything that contains it. And the name
should contain only letters valid in package names (we can't rename the
xtetris package to xt*tris).

I sort of favor falling-blocks, except it's too long. How about "fourtris"?
(tet=four).

No matter what we do, it's going to confuse users who expect the thing to be
named tetris.

--
see shy jo