Installation and removal of X fonts.

Currently, when you install or remove an extra font package for X,
like freefont, that package edits your XF86Config file.  The only
problem is that it doesn't also edit your /etc/X11/xfs/config file,
but shouldn't it?

So should this be considered a bug?  If yes, should it be considered a
bug in each font package -- they should be updated to edit both files,
or does this mean we should consider creating a more general tool like
"debian-add-xfont" that DTRT?

Not a really big deal, but I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks
--
Rob