Re: Ext2fs problem not cured by e2fsck

"Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk> writes:

>  hi  e2fsprogs       1.10-4         The EXT2 file system utilities.
> as far as I know this is the latest available.

That version is definitely broken as it's compiled with libc6.
Upgrade to 1.10-5.

e2fsprogs (1.10-5) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Switched back to libc5 because of possible bug in libc6-2.0.4-provided
    llseek() causing problem with partitions > 2Go
  * Switched back to libc-provided llseek()

 -- Yann Dirson <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>  Tue,  5 Aug 1997 16:54:40 +0200

e2fsprogs (1.10-4.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Make use of shipped llseek instead of glibc's which seems buggy
    [unreleased - could not compile due to possible gcc bug]
  * Corrected compiler-options handling in debian/rules (use CCOPTS instead
    of CFLAGS which is messed with in configure.in)

 -- Yann Dirson <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>  Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:47:02 +0200

e2fsprogs (1.10-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Switched to libc6
  * Added calls to update-info in postins/prerm
  * Misc changes to debian/rules; some cleanup in Makefiles

 -- Yann Dirson <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>  Thu, 10 Jul 1997 19:42:54 +0200

Guy