Re: Ext2fs problem not cured by e2fsck
"Oliver Elphick" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> hi e2fsprogs 1.10-4 The EXT2 file system utilities.
> as far as I know this is the latest available.
That version is definitely broken as it's compiled with libc6.
Upgrade to 1.10-5.
e2fsprogs (1.10-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Switched back to libc5 because of possible bug in libc6-2.0.4-provided
llseek() causing problem with partitions > 2Go
* Switched back to libc-provided llseek()
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Tue, 5 Aug 1997 16:54:40 +0200
e2fsprogs (1.10-4.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Make use of shipped llseek instead of glibc's which seems buggy
[unreleased - could not compile due to possible gcc bug]
* Corrected compiler-options handling in debian/rules (use CCOPTS instead
of CFLAGS which is messed with in configure.in)
-- Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:47:02 +0200
e2fsprogs (1.10-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Switched to libc6
* Added calls to update-info in postins/prerm
* Misc changes to debian/rules; some cleanup in Makefiles
-- Yann Dirson <email@example.com> Thu, 10 Jul 1997 19:42:54 +0200
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .