Rocks and Diamonds

Hi,

Since ``Rocks and Diamonds'' has been on the ``Prospective packages''-list
for quite some time now (and I play it every day :), I will make a package
of it if nobody objects loudly! I'll also try to package ``Battalion''.
(It gets boring quite quickly, but it's great inbetween bug-tracking :)

--
                Ole J. Tetlie, student at the University of Oslo

Java: The elegant simplicity of C++ and the blazing speed of Smalltalk