Re: The pine base64 bug - policy

On Thu, 28 Aug 1997, Santiago Vila Doncel wrote:

[snip]
> In short: I suppose that Christian or somebody else may write something
> like this in the policy manuals: (what follows is just a suggestion)
>
> *-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Every bug will have to be documented in the bug system. You may document
> any bug elsewhere if you like (for example, in a file named
> /usr/doc/<package>/BUGS.Debian), if it is of common interest, but *in
> addition to*, not *instead of* the bug system.
>
> Until we have a "wish tracking system", every feature request will have
> to be as well in the bug system, if it is reasonable enough.

I'll include something like that in the next version of the "Debian
Developers Resource".

Thanks,

Chris

--                 Christian Schwarz
                    schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Don't know Perl?     schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Visit                  PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
http://www.perl.com     http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/