Re: Lists of Maintainers

> not everyone know's his xearh coordinates.

There are web servers that will tel you the coordinates of most
cities. (I know I was able to find one with a web search, but
I don't know the search words I used, and I know somebody (Susan?)
mentioned one when the locations file first came up on the
mailinglists).

And, if all that fails, you can always lookup your coordinates
in an atlas -- in fact, that's how I got my coordinates.
I doubt there are many people without atlases.

> please collect information about country/city.

But that information _may_ also be usefull. Although the
main use was fun/being able to find a maintainer near you,
and certainly the last use won't be simplified by country/city
information: once you've found a maintainer near you, you'll
have to mail them anyway for there true adress, or any other
way to meet them.

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org
#!/usr/bin/perl -sp0777i<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<j]dsj