Re: Lists of Maintainers

Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 26, 1997 at 11:29:43PM +0200, joost witteveen wrote:
> > Basically, I'd start by just sending a message to debian-devel.
> > Many maintainers will want to send you their location, and I don't
> > really thing any maintainer who doesn't want to has got to do so.
>
> Does SPI have a GPS receiver available for loan? :-)

Your local public library will no doubt have an atlas that lists
longitudes and latitudes for almost every city or town in the world.
My father owns several large atlases that list such in the back.
I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a web page somewhere that
listed the same info.

I doubt the location has to be any more accurate than within a 100
square kilometers of where you normally can be found.  It's not like
people are setting up ICBM's to land at these coordinates.  8)

One would hope in any case...

Behan 8)

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@verisim.com