Re: New developer - mercury package.

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Tyson Richard DOWD wrote:

> After talking with Milan Zamazal <pdm@fi.muni.cz> the current
> maintainer of the Mercury package (devel/mercury-0.6...), I'm
> intending to take over maintenance of that package sometime soon.
>
> A few questions...
>
> Firstly, would any of the current developers in Melbourne, Australia,
> mind verifying my identity to sign my PGP key? If so, please email me.

i think i'm the only other debian developer in melbourne at the moment,
so i guess that means me.

i'd be happy to sign your pgp key - but how do i verify your identity?

i notice from your email address that you're at unimelb. good. so am i
(i'm network admin at hawthorn campus). unfortunately, i almost never go
into parkville campus. maybe we could meet at the next melblinux meeting
or something?

craig

--
craig sanders
networking consultant                  Available for casual or contract