Re: New developer - mercury package.

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Tyson Richard DOWD wrote:

> After talking with Milan Zamazal <pdm@fi.muni.cz> the current
> maintainer of the Mercury package (devel/mercury-0.6...), I'm
> intending to take over maintenance of that package sometime soon.
> A few questions...
> Firstly, would any of the current developers in Melbourne, Australia,
> mind verifying my identity to sign my PGP key? If so, please email me.

i think i'm the only other debian developer in melbourne at the moment,
so i guess that means me.

i'd be happy to sign your pgp key - but how do i verify your identity?

i notice from your email address that you're at unimelb. good. so am i
(i'm network admin at hawthorn campus). unfortunately, i almost never go
into parkville campus. maybe we could meet at the next melblinux meeting
or something?

craig sanders
networking consultant                  Available for casual or contract
temporary autonomous zone              system administration tasks.