Re: Important Issue: lynx colors for ease of use

'SirDibos wrote:'

>Then came an upgrade a while back.  Lynx chnaged colors.  It is still "in
>color" but now the background is black, characters are gray, the LINKS are
>a VERY ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to read blue and red.

I agree.  I have to use xterms to prevent lynx from hurting my eyes.

Of course, /etc/lynx.cfg is a conffile.  But what color arrangement
looks good?

--
Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                   |  Design Science Revolutionary