Re: /etc/X11/window-managers

On 13 Aug, Lalo Martins wrote:
> Hi, I'm packaging Enlightenment, a new window manager, and I just came
> across a doubt. Should I register it in /etc/X11/window-managers? And if
> yes, how do I do that? In postinst I suppose?

If you are using debstd, adding a file X11/window-managers containing
the window manager executable name (full path) in the debian directory
of the package source will make debstd produce the appropriate code in
postinst and prerm to add and remove the lines to
/etc/X11/window-managers, as appropriate.  See the man page for
debstd(1) for more info.

--
Neil A. Rubin <nar5@po.cwru.edu> - Physics/Mathematics - CWRU '98, IMSA '94
WWW Homepage:  http://b62724.student.cwru.edu/~nrubin/