Re: Confusion about pristine original sources

Hi,

	I don't think that the dpkg scripts have been modified yet to
 accept the proposed source schemes. When they are, I think the idea
 is that we supply gnats_3.102-beta.tar.gz and the diffs instead of
 the file name gnats_3.102-beta.orig.tar.gz (though this nomenclature
 is of course not critical).

	I guess we have to wait until dpkg-source is changed.

	manoj
--
 Ambidextrous instructors will erase with one hand while writing with
 the other. Johnston