Re: Does anybody know when Incoming will be cleanup up

Good day Miquel!

> 	I'm eager to upgrade my development machine to hamm. That's
> currently not possible since a lot of the needed packages are still
> in Incoming, some for over a month now.
>
> I heard that the archive maintainer was on holiday (who is it anyway-
> Brian?). Any idea when the packages in Incoming will be put into hamm?

Our archive maintainer is Guy Maor and he seems to be a) back or b) has
net.access again.  One told me that some packages were already processed.

NB: Normal updates to the archive work just fine even with his
absence.  Only special updates (new packages, distribution: stable &c)
need some manual work.

Have a nice weekend - with less rain than here

	Joey

 /                              No question is too silly to ask, /
/    but, of course, some are too silly to answer  -- perl book /