Re: Can anyone sign me?

Lalo Martins writes:
> Hi. I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil and applied to be a Debian maintainer. I'd
> love it if someone could sign my PGP signature so I'll not have to count on
> sending copies of my docs.

If you come along I can sign your key. :-) [I'm in Germany]

PGP s web of trust only works if the people signing each others
keys know or have met each other.  If someone signs someone others
key, this sign is useless.

There is a maintainer in Argentina.  If my geographic mind isn't too
bad than Brazil and Argentina share one border.  Maybe you both
be able to meet each other?  (Try nick@debian.org, Nicolas Lichtmaier)

Regards

	Joey

 /                              No question is too silly to ask, /
/    but, of course, some are too silly to answer  -- perl book /