libc6: errno problem

Hi!

I tried to recompile my "cdrecord" package with the new libc6 and ran into
the following problem. Please consider this example:

	#include <errno.h>

	struct x {
	  int errno;
	}

	main() { }

When I compile this little program with libc6, I get:

	$ make errno_test
	cc     errno_test.c   -o errno_test
	errno_test.c:4: field `__errno_location' declared as a function
	make: *** [errno_test] Error 1
	$

In errnos.h, there is a define for "errno" which causes this problem. What
can I do to prevent this? (Other than, "#undef errno", since I want to
access the variable "errno" too.)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                     schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian is looking     schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de
for a logo! Have a
look at our drafts     PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
at    http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/