debian-devel-changes mailing list archive?

I think I lost some changes I made to my pdmenu package. I'd like to check
the debian-devel-changes mailing list archive on master... but there isn't
one. I guess when debian-devel-changes was split out of debian-changes it
was never set up to be archived on master.

Does anyone know of an archive, or just have all of last month's postings to
debian-devel-changes? I'm interested in all postings dealing with uploaded
versions of pdmenu, if someone could send those to me, I'd be very greatful.

--
see shy jo