Re: GNU Win32? Not anymore.

From: Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com>
> I just checked the source for Beta 17.1 (the source code is already
> on the bo and hamm CD's) - and all of the code in the "winsup"
> directory is declared "public domain".

OK. Why is there no binary package?

I _really_ think it's important to keep this source thread alive
in parallel with the more current Cygnus version.

Is there a mailing list for this software? I think we need to find
others who feel the same way, and establish a maintainer for it.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@pixar.com   510-215-3502