Re: GNU Win32? Not anymore.

> I _really_ think it's important to keep this source thread alive
> in parallel with the more current Cygnus version.
>
> Is there a mailing list for this software? I think we need to find
> others who feel the same way, and establish a maintainer for it.

Bruce,

we should act carefully. Otherwise, they could consider us a competitor!!
I guess they won't dare to declare SPI a competitor, but what about CD-Roms
with Debian Cygwin32 instead of Cygnus Cygwin32? Won't those companies be
perceived as competitors or "on behalf of competitors" as they say?

Thanks,
	Fernando