Re: Policy re. static linking of binaries ? (SSH)

I agree. If we do this with some standard binaries we have to check very
carefully which binary is needed.

And I don't think it's a good idea to have init, bash, etc. statically
linked per default.
But without these fsck won't help you much.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20