how to handle feature requests?

I just checked my open bugs (actually my packages bugs :-) . There still
is one "feature request" hanging around as bug report. It is filed against
"info2www" which is not upstream-maintained at the moment.

This made me think once again about how we handle "feature requests". What
about this: we close a bug report (since it is not a bug) but distribute
the latest version of the bug's web page of the bug tracking system in the
package. This would make seperation of "real bugs" and "feature requests"
more easy.

Next step would be to reformat the bug's .html file and to sum up all
requests in a nice formatted /usr/doc/foo/feature_requests.html file. What
do you think?

Thanks,

Chris

--                 Christian Schwarz
                    schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Don't know Perl?     schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Visit                  PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
http://www.perl.com     http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/