uploaded libg++272_2.7.2.5-2_i386.deb, binary only

I cannot run

  dpkg-buildpackage

in my or any libg++272 source directory. I get the same error
as when I just try to run

  dpkg-source -x libg++*.dsc

I don't know why on earth it happens, but I really needed to get a
new libg++272 out, so I just build debian release -2 with

  ./debian/rules build
  fakeroot ./debian/rules binary

This way I will not get the source / diff files, but for your info:
all that changed was the shlibs file in ./debian/shlib

Sorry for that

(more info in the debian bug logs for dpkg).

joostje@debian.org