debian-non-US mirrors (was Re: debmake)

> I couldnt help but notice that there are no Canadian or even American
> (South or Central) mirrors of debian with the non-us category.

Actually, I do have one on my server (in Canada):

ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/mirrors/debian-non-US/

Canada doesn't have a NSA-like organization that has to protect it's
turf - so the regulations are pretty loose.  The only thing not
permitted is re-exporting crypto stuff that was illegally exported
from the US, AFAIK.

Cheers,

 - Jim