Re: How about e2compr? Was: fixhrefgz debate

Christoph Lameter:
> There are just the elect few who can handle X.

This comes from the man that says it's OK to require people
to have Pentium 200's... I'm sorry, but I can't really stand
idiots, especially ones who grasp any straw they can in order
to win a debate and have absolutely no idea of what they're
talking about, even if they do claim to make their living
with it.

I won't use killfiles on debian-devel, and I won't ask Christoph
to leave, so I'm leaving debian-devel myself.  Given the
temperature of my recent input, it might be just as well, since
I don't seem to be able to write anything but flames. If anything
important happens, I assume I will hear about it sooner or later.

(Browsing HTML does not require X. Never has.)