Re: How about e2compr? Was: fixhrefgz debate

> I am really irritated by such insistence on a view "my box at home" and nothing
> else matters. We are not all just hacking for fun at home. Some people actually
> make their living with the stuff.

I completely agree with you. But this is just some kind of a Debian
"sickness" not to think of this kind of users. I don't understand why we
should pay more attention to the "play at home" Un*x newbies than to the
people who are trying to "make their living with the stuff".

Please, think about it guys.

Alex Y.

P.S. Yes, I *am* that kind of user.
--
   _
 _( )_
 |    \ __/   <--   | Alexander Yukhimets   aqy6633@is5.nyu.edu |
 |        |         |       http://pages.nyu.edu/~aqy6633/      |
   |  (___)                            ooO Ooo
    \___)