RE: fwtk should be removed IMO

It's out of question that the software is very useful. I do use it
myself (the 2.0 version that is). But we must not distribute that
version at all. I wonder if it's a good idea to distribute the old
version. I'd rather have an install package for fwtk (as we have to
netscape) that creates a local 2.0 package if you have the sources.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20