Re: Documentation Policy

From: Philip Hands <phil@hands.com>
> I think we should aim to get all documentation into separate packages.

Please don't do this. Deity will have the capability to exclude installation
to certain directories (like /usr/doc) based on a system "policy file".
Packages should always contain the documentation for their programs in
at least "HTML" or "man" form. Omitting the documentation should be the
exception, not the rule.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--