Re: Documentation Policy

Project policy is that HTML is our main form of documentation presentation.
Thus, packages must contain HTML documents or documents that can be
converted into HTML at run-time. Packages that do not contain such
documents or that offload them into separate packages should have bug
reports filed on them.

Those who have no space for documentation on their system should use "rm".
Our next package system will be able to use a policy file to exclude
installation from certain directories, like /usr/doc, which will make this
easier for the user who wants to exclude documentation from a system.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
	Debian Project Leader
--