Re: Uploaded ppp 2.2.0f-26 (source i386) to master

	I have been running the 2.3b3 version from experimental.  I have
had a few problem with it, assuming those problems were a result of it
being a beta version.  I think the only reason 2.3b3 is in experimental
was because it was a beta version.  Now that the final release is out, it
might be a good idea to move to the newer one, since it has dial on demand
support built in.  It also may have fixes for those ipx problem some
people were just complaining about.

	My email was just to inform you that the new upstream version was
available.

					Alex