RE: Uploaded ppp 2.2.0f-26 (source i386) to master

I'm not sure where the problem is but IMO the binary should be able to
do IPX as soon as the user enables it in the config file.

While we're at it I wonder if anyone's using Debian to connect to an NT
RAS server? I'd like to try that but I'm unsure how much work it needs.
So if anyone could provide the neccessary configuration, that'll be
great.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20