Debian's mail daemons

Does anyone know of any document comparing comparing sendmail, exim,
and qmail.  The recent discussions and some upcoming installs here
have made me start contemplating the issue again.

I've poked around, but came up with nothing.  I did see some bits in
the Qmail+MH mini howto, claiming all its advantages over sendmail and
other older mailers, but I'd rather have a more independent source.
Happy to hear personal opinions too.

Also should the qmail package in experimental be considered at all
ready to go?

Thanks
--
Rob