Re: Official CDs

The images moved to ftp://ftp.debian.org/OfficialCD . By leaving them in
/debian as I did yesterday, I messed up a number of mirror sites and made
life hard for system admins all over the globe.

No, one big file aside the chunks would use up to 1.3GB extra for two CDs!
Please use "mget" in FTP and get the 10MB chunks. Even monopolizing Pixar's
T1, I found that transfers of one 400MB file generally abort in the middle.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502