Re: Official CDs

I saw the images were briefly available on the ftp site today but now
they're gone again.  What happened?  When will they be back?

Also, may we have one big file alongside all the 10MB chunks?  For people
with access to fast connections, this will be a  little easier.  Another
useful thing might be md5sums of all the chunks and the resulting image so
we can be sure nothing's corrupt before burning a cd.

-- Jaldhar