RE: libc6 utmp and wtmp [Was: Re: official C library]

ssh seems to use login. IMO you forgot one very important player: xbase.
Lot's of people use xterm. rxvt should be in this list, too.

BTW Johnie could this utmp problem be the reason for me not being able
to enter proftpd?

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20