RE: libc6 utmp and wtmp [Was: Re: official C library]

ssh seems to use login. IMO you forgot one very important player: xbase.
Lot's of people use xterm. rxvt should be in this list, too.

BTW Johnie could this utmp problem be the reason for me not being able
to enter proftpd?

Dr. Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20
meskes@debian.org                      | 52146 Wuerselen
Go SF49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux!      | Tel: (+49) 2405/4670-44