Re: wget... (was: Where is the mysql package?)

    Tom> wget can do this. It sounds like snarf is similar to this.

 I use wget to grab graphics via http for the 'imgsize.el' extension I
wrote for XEmacs.  It will measure the size of a graphic, and fill in
the length and width attributes of an img tag, so that the browser
will be able to preformat text around areas where a not-yet-arrived
picture will be.  `imgsize.el` is on my www page; click my forehead.

--
Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@inetarena.com>
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg