Re: Where is the mysql package?

But I always use dselect, and mysql package just doesnt show up no way
no how in the Packages file =(  And I do have it using hamm/ etc.
Nothing but the most current.  Could this be another case of the Packages
being out of sync with the actual files?  If so, its a sync problem thats
lasted quite a while.

On Mon, 26 May 1997, Christian Schwarz wrote:

> ?? Please check out
>   hamm/non-free/binary-i386/devel/mysql_3.20.16beta-2.deb

Thanks, Ill dl it....

> > Yep.  How about a verbose mode that tells you when you connect, or if it
> > cant, says so, and then when its done, prints xxx bytes downloaded in yyy
> > seconds, at foo kb/s.
> >
> > something like:
> > $ snarf -v http://linuxos.org/index.html
> > connected to linuxos.org:80
> > getting file...
> > got 63K in 45 seconds at 1.4K/s
> > $

So how about it, huh? =)  Snarf is one cool proggie.