just making sure we're all really this quiet

Is it me, or are the Debian lists really quiet?  My secondary list server
hasn't transferred a single thing from the primary server in several
hours, perhaps even a day.

Am I crazy, or did I break something?

I think I should suggest that we remove all of the editors except ae from
the entire Debian project, just to rekindle our classic flame war (and
verify that people are really out there!).

If you've made any recent posts (within 24 hours) and haven't seen them
come through, please let me know so I have something to look for.  Thanks!

Pete

--
Peter J. Templin, Jr.                   Client Services Analyst
Computer & Communication Services       tel: (717) 524-1590