Re: long list of give away or orphaned packages

In article <[🔎] 199705292010.VAA28204@ash.ukc.ac.uk>,
	Charles Briscoe-Smith <cpb4@ukc.ac.uk> writes:

> Hi!  I subscribed a few days ago, (and have been somewhat overwhelmed
> by the quantity of mail on this list; is there a digestified version?)
> and would like to propose that I package up Inform, Frotz, and some of
> the associated games.

I've already made an inform package. It will get uploaded as soon as I get
an account on master.

There is one interpreter already packaged, I can't remember which but it's
not a terribly good one. My favourite is jzip which I might package up some
time.
.