Re: Using CVS for package development

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:

> 	I would really like to get into using CVS for my package
>  development tree, but I have been held back by the hassle of
>  releasing packages.

I wondered about this, and I had a question.  I looked around in the
CVS manual a little and didn't find anything, but feel free to tell me
to RTFM if the answer's in the M.

What do you do about packages whose upstream source is already being
managed by CVS and already has $Id$ markers, etc in it?

Thanks
--
Rob