Re: Kernel 2.0.30 a bad choice for 1.3

Alexander Koch said:
> 2.0.30 has some problems, undoubtedly. I don't know if they're all fixed with
> 2.0.30-6 (it works perfectly fine here) but a usual 2.0.30 is poison...

I've been following this discussion for a while now, and would like someone to
explain what's wrong with 2.0.30. I've been using it as a network server, an
internet gateway, and a masquerading box (3 different boxes) and have yet to
have any problems at all.

--
Scott Barker
Linux Consultant

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 3 days. If you don't   ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail. ]
[ Unsolicited commercial and junk e-mail will be proof-read for US$100 ]

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
   - ???