Re: Perl issues

Vincent Renardias <vincent@waw.com> writes:

> On 21 May 1997, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... wrote:
>
> > 2. The man-pages and html-docs would go into a separate perl-doc
> >    package.
>
> I agree for the html docs, but I think each manpage should go into the
> package containing the feature it documents.

I can agree with you in case of classic manpages in section 1, but perl-doc
seems to be the right place for perl documentation. There is much more
information about perl language than it's executable. Possible
solution could be to place perl.1 and perlrun.1 to perl, and others
to perl-doc, or maybe to perl-dev?

--
Tomislav Vujec                         Tomislav.Vujec@CARNet.hr