Re: removing oldmitpthread

> Mind if I ask what LinuxThreads doesn't do that gnat needs?  Not that
> I could begin to fix it, just curious.

The problem in this case is that the gnat<->thread package interface
is written in *Ada* so it's more than just recompiling.

> Maybe make it a .so-only package, so that there are no headers?  Or do
> you need the headers when compiling with gnat?

In fact, I'm pretty sure I don't need the headers...  I'll double
check, but I'll probably fix it as you suggest (or else just push them
into /usr/include/oldmitpthreads or something like that just for
reference...)