Proposed new package: TinyMUSH 2.2.3 server

I have just completed a preliminary packaging of the TinyMUSH 2.2.3
server, which allows you to run online text-based games. This mail is
really just to ensure that nobody else is doing the same.

There are some issues which have come up so far, but I will wait until I
have got a little further before I ask about any of them.

Cheers,

&E

--
Andy Mortimer, andy.mortimer@poboxes.com