Newer versions of libpng.

Ok.
I've taken over the maintenance of libpng with the approval of the
current maintainer (Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@calder.med.miami.edu>
).
The current debianized release of libpng is 0.89c. I've debianized
0.95a.

But... 0.89c has a soname of 1, and a library name of 1.0.89c. Which
will be inconsistent with the upcoming release of libpng 1.0 (pretty
soon).

As there are binary incompatibilities between 0.89c and 0.95a
(programs dynamically linked with libpng 0.89c won't work with 0.95a,
they'll crash), I'd like to bump down the library version to 0.95a
with a soname of 0.

Does anyone has an objection about this ?
This will break the following packages:
  hamm:
	arena (it isn't listed in the depends, but the maintainer
		claims it uses libpng)
	gs
	imagemagick
	povray
	xemacs
	xpaint
  contrib:
	gimp-dmotif
	gimp-smotif
  non-free:
	amaya
	amaya-static
	gs-alladin
	thot-common

Note that the above packages will be broken anyways because of the
binary library incompatibility :-)

If I don't get objections with this, I'll proceed and upload libpng
0.95a.
I'll notify the maintainers of the above packages to tell them to
recompile their packages.

Phil.