Re: Problem with menu package !

joost witteveen:
> That is indeed a more-or-less known bug in the update-menus programme.
> I'm going to fix that, but I'm somewhat surprised, as there is a
> hack menu-0.11 that should make it work OK for you (if you run
> dpkg -i sports.deb). Are you using dpkg to install more than one
> packge at the same time?

Hm, I'm running menu 0.11, and have noticted the problem, just using dpkg to
install a single package at a time. I didn't relaize 0.11 was supposed to
fix it.

> > Second question:
> > The package is a billiards game. Is it ok to introduce a new section
> > Sports in Games like seen above or should I press it in another
> > section (where ?) ?
> It's OK with me, except that you do run the risk of creating another
> next-to-empty section. Maybe "Adventure" is better? (I'm just
> not sure).

I'd say definitly not adventure, that's inteded for games where you "walk"
around and do stuff, like zork, the original adventure, MOO's, etc.

I think a new Sports section is the proper place. Actually, I have a
Games/Sports section already in my menus for some locally installed games.

--
See shy Jo.