Work in progress on new packages

Hi all:

I'm currently working on two new pieces of software for Debian:

  - WXWindows: (http://web.ukonline.co.uk/julian.smart/wxwin/) a
    portable GUI toolkit for C++.  An application written with it can
    be compiled for M$ Windows, XView and Motif without changing
    anything (or at least that's what the author claims).  It includes
    most common widgets (texts, checkboxes, radio buttons and the
    like) as well as a nice help facility that allows to write a
    single help file that can later be browsed both under Windoze and
    under UNIX.

    I plan to initially create precompiled packages for XView (I don't
    have Motif) but I could produce Motif packages as well, if
    somebody owning Motif is willing to help me.

  - Jazz: (http://rokke.grm.hia.no/per/jazz.html) a very nice (IMO, of
    course) musical sequencer, with midi output capabilities.  It
    basically allows composition and editing of musical pieces, as
    well as saving those pieces to a .mid file (I don't thing there's
    anything of the kind in Debian by now).  Jazz uses WXWindows for
    its user interface.

If nobody has serious objections, I'll apply for a an account in
master and upload a first version of these packages in one or two
weeks from now.

Regards,

M. S.