Re: Should wg15 be splitted?

Santiago Vila Doncel wrote:

> Fortunately, Galen seems to be already following this
> (not-yet-written) policy...

I wasn't aware there were localized packages in the distribution.
I have a couple of packages with translated manpages/messages and I
wasn't able to fit them in the .deb (without complaints from people that
doesn't want to see their disk filled with not-understandable things.

This is why I would like to tell Brian to add this in the list of Goals
for 1.3 (but where is Ian?)

Fabrizio
| fpolacco@icenet.fi  fpolacco@debian.org  fpolacco@megabaud.fi |
| fingerprint  70 1A 72 2D 2B C8 A5 63  7A C2 CC E0 2A 54 AE DA |
| finger for PGP key: fpolacco@master.debian.org                |