Re: Should wg15 be splitted?

Santiago Vila Doncel wrote:

> Recently, I have had a very long discussion about this with François
> Pinard, Richard Stallman and others.
>
> GNU translators teams have the job of translating message catalogs. If
> they do not well, or do not *in time*, they are responsible of that.

I had the feeling that GNU considers the teams on li.org as GNU Teams,
but I don't think this is really true. (tell if I'm wrong, please)

I had recently asked on it@li.org help to translate the installation
documentes (that now are under disks-i386) and I 've got a lot of help.

Can't we, as Debian, post the requests for translations/upgrade to the
lists on li.org as GNU is doing currently?

Fabrizio
| fpolacco@icenet.fi  fpolacco@debian.org  fpolacco@megabaud.fi |
| fingerprint  70 1A 72 2D 2B C8 A5 63  7A C2 CC E0 2A 54 AE DA |
| finger for PGP key: fpolacco@master.debian.org                |