Re: Looking for volunteer to build packages for non-US.

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Klee Dienes:
> If provided with the .dsc and .diff.gz files, and pointed to a
> non-US site for the original sources, would someone be willing to
> build these outside of the United States for upload to the non-US ftp
> site?

If you feel you can mail them to me without compromising your
legal position, feel free to do so (put xyzzy in the subject, just
to be certain). If the files are big (more than a hundred kilobytes),
please do it during the weekend (cheaper phone rates then).

Please PGP sign the files.

MIME preferred, uuencode manageable.

(I'm not willing to become the maintainer, but I assume I should
get them to compile.)