AW: fdformat surprise

fdformat is to be called with the complete device name, that is for
instance

fdformat /dev/fd0u1440

If your floppy has never been accessed fdformat doesn´t know what
geometry to format. This is the standard behaviour as long as I know
fdformat.

Michael
---
Michael Meskes, Projekt-Manager        | topystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20
meskes@debian.org                      | 52146 Wuerselen
Go SF49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux!      | Tel: (+49) 2405/4670-44