Re: FTP access to master.debian.org

  Stuart> Handy dandy tip of the day[1]: I have absolutely no problems
  Stuart> uploading stuff with scp.

  John>  I thought about doing this, but I like the "release" program with
  John> debmake so much better :-)

"releases" can use dupload. And dupload can be configured to use either ftp
or scp.

I have uploading using scp for many months, first with a simple-minded local
home-grown "upload" script, and now with dupload.  Which I configured so that
it doesn't display this horrible "A lazy dupload user".

--
  Dirk Eddelb"uttel                       http://rosebud.sps.queensu.ca/~edd